Saturday, March 8, 2008

Benetton - Flipbook

In response to Keethai's discovery of Benetoon's "Flipbook" website.

Keethai - I have never heard of this website, and I think this has very much to do with our current topic. It seems like a great place for students to be able to express themselves through creative images and in a sense, presentations. From what I can see, children are able to create their own drawings and pictures and then use those to establish their own flipbook - which is most definitely a visual presentation. The only thing that would make it even better is if students could import sound bites. From what I could tell, this is something that hasn't been established on the site yet - but I could be wrong. I just think adding sound would make things even more creative. And you're right, Keethai, this does match completely with the curriculum expectations and even goes along with much of the literacy curriculum as well.

No comments: