Sunday, March 2, 2008

List of Slideshows

This is in response to Vanessa's great find: http://www.graves.k12.ky.us/powerpoints/elementary/ - Using PowerPoint Presentations in the Pr/Jr Classroom.

Vanessa - this is quite the list. It's too bad that the creators of the site didn't sort through the presentations and categorize them into grades or divisions at least. I am looking through some of them now, thinking of how great it would have been to have access to these during some of my past units (Ecosystems, Food Chains, anything having to do with Kindergarten, etc.). And although this seems to be American (or at least there are some US-related slideshows), there are still some very relevant topics that I'm sure relate to our Ontario curriculum. I can't wait to sit down and take the time to go through these to see what will apply to me. In fact, a smart thing to do would be to put this on my "Favourites" list so I can refer back to it in the future. Great find, thanks for sharing!

No comments: