Sunday, March 2, 2008

Inspiration

This is a posting I created in response to Patricia's find about Inspiration presentation software.

Patricia - thanks for letting us know about another presentation software. To be quite honest, I know no other presentation software programs other than Microsoft PowerPoint or MovieMaker, so to have another one brought to my attention is a great thing. I especially enjoy how the link discusses the different types of presentations you could create using Inspiration. It actually takes you through step-by-step, the different types of presentations, and the reasons and different contexts for which to use each one. I think this link is very helpful for people who want to broaden their horizons and move beyond the PowerPoint mind frame. Great find - thanks!

No comments: