Sunday, March 2, 2008

Powerpoint in the Classroom

In response to Christine's two posted links for powerpoint and ESL students...

Christine, unfortunately your first link didn't work for me, but the second one you gave regarding ESL Lessons using Powerpoint seems really great. I especially like the idea that they have so many different grammatical lessons, as well as punctuation. To me, this could be used for a lot of different students - not just ESL students. In particular, I am thinking of two or three different students in my class who are IEPed for language. One in particular is working at an early grade one level (and he's in grade four) so these types of presentations would be especially helpful to him. I also like these because the teacher or EA can use them one-on-one with the student, or the teacher can do whole class instruction using the LCD projector. Great!

No comments: